Fitter and Turner
Location: Mpumalanga and South Africa
Contract Type: Permanent
LOCATION: Nelspruit / Whiteriver, Mpumalanga
- Completed Apprenticeship plus at least 5 years’ proven saw-mill experience
- Knowledge of saw milling equipment (wet mill experience will be advantageous);
- Strong on preventative maintenance
- Experience on identification and sourcing of spares
- Welding and machining skills required (including working on lathe and milling machines, as well as pneumatic and hydraulic experience);
- Section 13 Trade Certificate (Completion of N3/N4 minimum);
- Proven Grade 12 School Qualification or equivalent
Company offers a lucrative Salary Package plus Housing and Medical Aid plus Providend Fund.
Detailed specs will be given if selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv in Ms Word format together with the following documents:
Section 13 Trade Certificate
Matric Certificate / N3
Latest Payslip (indicating salary & benefits)
We will reply on applications that get shortlisted only, due to the volumes of applications we receive, therefore please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
To apply for this job please click on the link above or below