National Sales Co-ordinator (Brummer Adhesives)
Location: South Africa and Western Cape
Contract Type: Permanent
Established manufacturing company in the Northern Suburbs is seeking a
National Sales Co-ordinator
The successful applicant:
- Will be servicing an existing customer base and sourcing new business.
- Handling customer enquiries, queries and problems.
- Implement, monitor and report on marketing projects and assignments.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have stable employment record and contactable references.
- Liaise with agents and Distributors.
- Gather information on competing products.
- Suggest and motivate additions to product range.
- Experience in Exports will be a recommendation.
Please amend your CV to include the following
- Full employment history, including month and year employment started and terminated.
- Short description of the company’s main function e.g. chemical manufacturer.
- Gross salary (not CTC), for each previous employer. Detail the structure of the package. Clearly indicate basic, commission and other.
- Reason for leaving each previous place of employment.
- A recent photo.
(If all requirements above are not supplied, the applicant will not be considered.)
- The position may suit a retired Marketing Executive with a successful Sales and Marketing record who would like to continue contributing valuable experience gained.
- We are ideally looking for somebody on a more senior level that can comfortably liaise with customers at Head office level.
Closing date for applications: 17 December 2023
(If application has not been responded to within 2 weeks of sending, the application was not successful.)
Back to ALL EMPLOYMENT