Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Contract Type: Permanent
SITE / BRANCH NECF - UGIE
REPORTING TO (position): Stores Manager
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Prepare purchase orders
- Manage outstanding purchase orders
- Review prices and product specifications from different suppliers to determine the best deal for the company.
- Create and maintain purchasing files and price lists
- Create and maintain preferred supplier lists
- Checking inventory on hand with Workshop Manager
- Track deliveries
- Ensure parts received are correct with order issued
- Matching of documentation
- Submission of invoices for payment.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- On the job training related to procurement/buying would be preferred. General clerical work experience.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALITIES:
- Dynamic individual with an ability to work in a highly pressurised environment. Analytical thinker. Leadership qualities. Attention to detail. Computer Literate and proficient in Excel. Infor experience with specific reference to stores/stock module. Well spoken and an excellent communicator. Ability to prioritize.
Interested persons should please forward the following to the contact person:
- Completed Internal Vacancy Application Form
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 13-Dec-2018
To apply for this position please click the "Apply for the job" button above or below
KAP Diversified Industrial is an Affirmative Action employer, and as such,
preference will begiven to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation.