Nationality: South African
Qualifications: Bcom and BSc
Annual Package Range: R 151 000 - 250 000, per annum
Total Years Experience: 1 to 2 years
Home and other languages: IsiZulu, English, Zulu
Ethnicity: African / Black
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
- Improvement of agricultural practice
- Research ways to improve production or yield
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
- Proper planning of day to day activities
- Team work and engaging with colleagues
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills with particular focus on meeting deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Able to evaluate complex problems, develop alternatives and consider their impact on the organisation.
- Attention to detail, planning, organisation and daily delivery requirements.
- Able to communicate orally, in writing, or via electronic means, in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Focused, self-motivated and target driven; determined to succeed.
- An inspiring leader with the ability to think laterally, provide solutions and exercise independent judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Team player, good motivation and collaboration skills.
- Dependable and reliable in supporting and enabling team effort to produce genuine long-term sustainable development.
4. Ideal business title:
Programme Manager / Coordinator
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
- Drafting policies
I was an intern at some point at the municipality and we put in place a strategy that improved debt collection and ways to manage the budget in order not to over budget.
7. What do you absolutely love doing?
- Discovering new things
- Doing field trials
- Drafting action plan
- Doing lab tests
8. Ideal company (culture and values):
- Passionate people that are goal driven
- Willing to go an extra mile for better results