Nationality: South African
Annual Package Range: R 251 000 - 350 000, per annum
Total Years Experience: 11 to 15 years
Home and other languages: IsiZulu, SiSwati, Sesotho, IsiXhosa, IsiNdebele
Ethnicity: African / Black
CEO (Road Transportation & Forestry)
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
I had taken my company from 0 monthly revenue generation to R 300 000.00 monthly revenue in four years. I wanted to be dominant in rural logistics. Our country’s economy did not do us any favour as it forces every organisation to re look their strategies. But I’m great full for the experience.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
- To be myself is the most important part of my carrier never chase the money but what makes me as a person
- Always evolve
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
It is interesting to always talk about your past experiences because they already form part of you. But to engage about what you can do in the future is very exciting because it talks about your untapped potential that one is confident about.
I like the environment that pushes me to the unknown territory, the environment that unpack the future me, where I will look back every day and say it was tough but I made it. I thing Sales and Marketing could fit the profile.
4. Ideal business title:
- Marketing and sales
- Depot Manager
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
- Managing Logistics Operations
- Managing Forestry Harvesting Operation
- Running Sales and Marketing
6. Skill area of competence:
- Self starter
- Self driven
- CEO (Road Transportation & Forestry) implementer
- Manage project
7. Career summary:
- Transport – 10 years
- Forestry – 5 years
- Courier – 5 years
I never thought I was good at sales, but I manage to get two contract from Big Logistics companies. RTT and VALUE Logistics. My clear focus when doing a project is top class, I do my best to get positive results.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love starting a project from scratch with all the support required, and get it to be a successful project.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
It does not matter that much to me as long as I’m given the mandate and be able to express myself in the line of duty.