Qualifications: BSc and MScFor - Forestry and Natural Resources Sciences
Annual Package Range: USD 0.00 - 150 000, per annum
Total Years Experience: 11 to 15 years
Home and other languages: Hindi, English, Other
Clonal Production Center and District Plantation Manager
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
In charge of Clonal Production Center, and District Plantation Manager. Manpower deployment, budget preparation, all financial transactions related to clonal production, monthly and daily reports, fertilization and nutrition management, all data updating in SAP module. Preparation of farmer motivation pamphlets and plantation POPs, overall in charge of clonal production, field verification, soil testing, recommending site specific plant materials, planting guidance, overall pre- and post planting technical support until harvesting.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
- Forestry plantation
- Plant production
- Plant breeding
- HR activities
- Day to day work management
- Budget preparation and management
- Cost benefit management
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
Multi-level expert in plant production and forestry plantations, research development, highly motivated, great leadership quality skills. 5S implementation expert and reduce the cost and increase the quality. Currently looking for international experience.
4. Ideal business title:
Manager or General Manager
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
I have 7 years ‘management experience, as a HOD or In charge of Department, great management skills. I am eligible for ideal position.
6. Skill area of competence:
- Decision quality
- Problem solving
7. Career summary:
- 1 Year with Social Impact Organization / Working Agriculture and Forestry Group
- 2.5 Years With Indian Forest Department as Research and Development
- 4 Years Forestry and Biodiversity Research and Development
- 6.9 years with Pulp and Paper Industry, Farm Forestry Activity (IP and ITC)
- Received best employee award continues three years with IP
- Reduce the plant production cost from Rs. 1.30 to 1.08 during, which effects Rs. 10 million Indian currency with in short period I completed renovation of clonal production centers from HUD HUD cyclone.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
Work and family balance.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
Excellent work culture, team work and work and family balance. Company will looking for more on safety and health.