Nationality: South African
Annual Package Range: R 151 000 - 250 000, per annum
Total Years Experience:
Home and other languages: IsiXhosa, English, IsiZulu
Ethnicity: African / Black
Financial Advisor (seeks a position in Agriculture)
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
I do financial need analysis and advise clients on how to save and which insurance products will suit thier life style and advise them on financial literacy.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
- Financial need analysis
- Make sure that the client is finance savvy after each and every appointment
- Achieve target sales for the day.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I adapt to change. I have a background in the agricultural field but I have managed to fit in the sales environment.
4. Ideal business title:
- Agricultural Adviser/Technical Adviser
- Agricultural Sales Representative
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
- Teaching emerging farmers and advising them
- Selling agricultural products, e.g chemical
6. Skill area of competence:
- 3 years sugarcane production
- 2 years vegetable and maize production
- 6 months sales
7. Career summary:
- 3 and half years in crop production and 2 and half in vegetable and maize production.
- 6 months in sales insurance
I was awarded scholar achiever award in 2009 and 2012 at varsity. I don’t have any cancellation ever since I started 6 months ago as a Financial adviser which means that my client value the advise I give them.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love coming up with creative ideas, working with a team, however I am capable of working on my own. I enjoy helping others at work, however I look forward to achieving my goals each and everyday.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
One that values diversity and hold ethics and integrity as one of its core values.