Annual Package Range: R 451 000.00 - R 550 000.00 per annum
Total Years Experience: 16 - 20 Years
Home and other languages: English , Zulu
Ethnicity: African / Black
Head Sawdoctor, seeks a position as Sawmill Technician
Online Interview Questions
Curent / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
To make sure the sawmill runs profitably with limited downtime.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Troubleshooting, pre-shift inspection, cost controlling, quality controlling, maximum utilisation of labour and machinery.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
Sawdoctor cum Sawmiller, highly versatile and experienced. Seeking an opportunity where my proven technical and managerial skills will increase the bottom line within 3 months… Guaranteed!
4. Ideal business title:
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Machines and cutting tools maintenance. Stock replenishing. Quality controlling.
6. Skill area of competence:
7. Career summary:
5 years sawmill management: timber, doors, lam beams, veneer, parquet flooring.
14 years sawdoctoring.
Introduction of planned maintenance. Doing pre-shift inspections. Labour retention by motivating and training of employees. Increasing recovery by using cutting patterns. Quality controlling by setting and following proper work procedures. Following safe and healthy work procedures thereby reducing accidents and absenteeism.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
Solving complex problems, how to achieve more with reduced input.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
Equal opportunity company irrespective of race or nationality.