Nationality: South African
Qualifications: B-Tech - Wood Technology
Annual Package Range: R 251 000 - 350 000, per annum
Total Years Experience: 6 to 10 years
Home and other languages: English
Ethnicity: African / Black
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Skills development; productivity improvement; quality control.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Human resources motivation; financial support; technological support
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
Committed; fast learner; quality conscious and go-getter if well supported.
4. Ideal business title:
Wood technologist/lumber miller
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Harvesting; Production planning; quality control; timber drying; Facilitator; pole treatment; log procurement; motivation
6. Skill area of competence:
7. Career summary:
3 years teaching.4 years lumber milling. 9 years facilitating
lecturer achieved 100 percent pass in NCV L4 carpentry & roof work; 99.9 per construction supervision.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
Timber related activities.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
I value human resources; respect; commitment; transparency.