Nationality: South African
Qualifications: N.Dip - Forestry
Annual Package Range: R 0.00 - R 150 000 per annum
Total Years Experience: 1 - 2 years
Home and other languages: IsiXhosa, English, IsiZulu
Ethnicity: African / Black
Operations Manager, seeks a position as Forester, Foreman and Operations Manager
Online Interview Questions
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Operations management of harvesting operations.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Ensuring a non-stop and breakdown preventative operations.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am a very driven and enthusiastic individual. I take pride in my work, never look down on any advice (be it senior or junior). I have ambitions that even myself find very appealing.
4. Ideal business title:
Forester, Foreman and Operations Manager.
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Silviculture junior management
Forest harvesting junior management
Forestry supervisory duties
6. Skill area of competence:
Certified health and safety junior officer
Assessment Hasqvarna chainsaw trainer
National veld and forest fire act and forest act certified
National diploma in forestry
7. Career summary:
1 year and 6 months Intern Forestry. 6 months Operations Manager
Achieved a benchmark of two cm3 of timber in a single month with very limited resources. Advanced product speculation.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love being around the natural environment. Working with natural resources and mostly involving myself in natural resource rehabilitation programmes.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
A company that embodies the values of empowerment, skills advancements and prides itself on its socio-economic agenda.